100 Facts About Dolphins
Book format: iBook; PDF
Language: Russian, English;
Compiling Editor: Bogdana Vashchenko
Photography: Viktor Lyagushkin
Prepared for publication: Viktor Lyagushkin
Print Length: 122 pages
Free download of Russian edition PDF and / or iBook edition here
“100 Facts About Dolphins” is a ebook dedicated to the most famous dolphin of our planet: bottlenose dolphin. Are they smart? Are they kind? Are they really give names to each other? How do they give birth and grow their cubs? How do they master to live in water? How do they hunt, what do they eat?
There are more then 100 the best dolphin photographs and 100 the most interesting facts about them.
The Book consists of 5 chapters:
1. “Genesis” tells about the hero of the book and its evolution – where when and how it comes from;
2. “Dolphin Advanced” – a chapter about adaptation to life in water: how do they dive and swim; how do they breathe; and a lot of other wonderful details;
3. “Love and Routine” is about its sexual behavior, breeding features and growing cubs;
4. “Community & Communication” is a chapter about role of sound in the life of dolphins, their social behavior and hierarchy in the pod, about most important thing in the animals life – hunting;
5. “Theory of Mind” here is all about dolphin mind and intelligence.