We visited Evgeny Sazonov on Komsomolskaya Pravda radio (97.2 fm) and talked about our book The White Sea Bestiary, which is about to be published. Talked about miracles that happen, about mermaids and sea demons and our sea adventures.
Live recording is available here
Just visited Moscow office of the Red Bull company, where we were happy to receive a copy of the book with photographs choosed by Jury of the Red Bull Illume 2016 Contest, with amazing photo by Viktor Lyagushkin Accountant with free diver Igor Azhykin sitting at the office table under the ice of Tver Quarry. According to results of the contest Viktor became a semifinalist in category Spirit.
The book has a limited circulation not for sell. The proud owners of all the copies are winners, finalists and semifinalists of the contest. Viktor’s copy has a number #0329.
Great news for all our readers! God bless the Apple company, our iBook 100 Facts About Dolphins is now can be opened in your iPhone (with iOS 8.4 or 9.x). Yippee!!! Gals and Guys, it opens correctly and looks good!
Yippee! We did it! iBook “100 FACTS ABOUT DOLPHINS” is ready and available for your iPad or Mac!!
Title “100 Facts About Dolphins”
Book type: iBook, PDF (only Russian)
Language: English, Russian
Print Length: 122 pages
Book Description: “100 Facts about Dolphins” is a book dedicated to the most famous dolphin of our planet: bottle-nosed dolphin. Are they smart? Are they kind? Are they really give names to each other? How do they give birth and grow their cubs? How do they master to live in water? How do they hunt, what do they eat?
There are more then 100 the best dolphin photographs and more than 100 the most interesting facts about them.
The Book consists of 5 chapters:
1. “Genesis” tells about the hero of the book and its evolution – where, when and how it comes from.
2. “Dolphin Advanced” is a chapter about adaptation to life in water: how do dolphins dive and swim; how do they breathe, and a lot of other wonderful details;
3. “Love and Routine” is about its sexual behavior, features of breeding and growing cubs;
4. “Community & Communication” is a chapter about role of sound in the life of dolphins, their social behavior and hierarchy in the pod, about most important thing in the animals’ life – hunting.
5. “Theory of Mind” is dedicated to issues of dolphin’s mind and intelligence.